ADVANCED GROUND LOCATIONS (AGL) has been around since 2001, and operates all across NSW. We have been involved in thousands of projects, and have many repeat Customers. Our field personnel are highly experienced, licenced tradespersons who have operated in industry prior to becoming a utility locator. Our Company is fully insured- Public Liability, Professional Indemnity, Workers Compensation and Motor Vehicle. Other certifications include Telstra Optic Fibre accredited, RISI, RIW, Traffic Control, Defence AGSVA approved, various Damstra inductions, and numerous others.
We have the necessary knowledge to provide you with the correct information, as not all signals are interpreted the same.
The various types of work we have been involved in, include but are not limited to:
- utility locating
- power fault finding
- water leak detection
- excavation and vacuum potholing
- mapping/ surveying of assets
- solving network understanding (how infrastructure is connected and operates)
- CCTV inspections (assessment of pipe conditions)
- finding of buried valves /pits